Wednesday 3 October 2012

Calea Zacatechichi - The dream herb

I have just dropped the kids off to their mothers after they had dinner at mine. I love them so dearly. I have done all the chores and have a few minutes to spare so I thought I’d tell you about Calea Zacatechichi (CZ).

Now before I begin I should tell you that I am not one for taking any kind of illegal drug, I am totally against all that. However on my quest to lucid dreaming I stumbled on this herb CZ. I have done a lot of research on CZ and what I have found is as follows:

CZ is commonly known as THE lucid dreaming herb because of it's ability to induce vivid dreams. Amongst other herbs, CZ has been used for thousands of years by the indigenous Chontal Mexicans and before that the Native Americans and before them the Mayans it has been used to induce highly vivid and meaningful dreams, as far as I can tell It has no known side effects on waking life. (One thing I should mention though is that every website, book and video; states that CZ is very, very, very bitter when drank., so much so that It can induce vomiting. So be warned)

CZ is known to raise self-awareness and promote lucidity, besides providing a thrilling dream experience even if you don't become lucid. The beauty is that this herb is legal, well legal apart from in two states in America (Louisiana and Tennessee). CZ can be smoked and ingested either by making it into tea or crushed and consumed via gel capsules. After exhaustive research I have found out the best way to take it is as follows:
  1. Before going to bed make the CZ tea. (Add a hand full of leaves to 1 cup of boiling water and simmer for about 15 minutes… Strain out the leaves and pour into a cup… a couple of spoons of honey helps with the bitter taste)
  2. Crush some CZ and roll it into a cigarette.
  3. Go to bed and set your alarm to go off in three to four hours time (REM sleep starts kicking in after this amount of sleep)
  4. When the alarm goes off wake up, drink the tea, then before going back to bed, smoke the CZ cigarette.
So with all this info under my belt, yesterday I decided to buy my self some CZ from here. It has not yet arrived but when it does I’ll post to tell you how it went. Please feel free to comment below if you have tried CZ. Let me know what effects it had.

No comments:

Post a Comment